In November, our focus was on MetaModels 2.1 for Contao 4. But there were also some updates for MM 2.0, for example:
- Update DCG to b41 and MM core to a17 (Do not forget to update the database)
- Support of SVG graphics with the file attribute
- Bugfix on create singe attribute
- At render settings and input screens, the checkbox "Standard" is gone (needless)
- Indexes can be activated/deactivated
- Translated files have now alternative templates as well
- Bugfix on action block (template)
- Bugfix on tags and manual sorting with CheckboxWizard
- Improved input check on fromto-Filter
MetaModels 2.1 for Contao 4
A modification of the database is not necessary for the migration. Tests showed, that with MM 2.1 sites with MM lists and filters are up to 60% faster.
Outstanding tasks are the translated attributes and adjustments of the backend in Contao 4.
The Fundraising for MetaModels 2.1 increased to 3.844€, which is about 26% of the goal.
We got one donation of 2000€ amatom5 - thanks a lot!
Our "early adopters" option, in exchange for an appropriate donation for the project, is still available. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Besides a financial support, a collaboration in terms of developing is always welcome – as a “donation” or in connection with a payment from the fundraising.
The fundraising for Manual file sorting is still at 46% of the target amount. For all users, who would like to have this feature before the fundraising is completed, there is also an "early adopter" option.
For the new fundraising “watchlist”, we got a donation from Carsten Merz of 350€ - thanks a lot! In the MM manual (only German), you can have a closer look at this feature. For more information and the "early adopter" option, please contact email@example.com.
Donations for support and bugfixing MetaModels: