In September, there were some updates on the MM packages, so we have now the versions alpha16 in MM core and beta40 in DCG. The changes include:
- Alias with combined values: “read only” will be set automatically, if the option “force alias regenerating” is checked.
- To create the alias, there is a new option pre- and postfix, where you can insert static values. That prevents, that contao prefixes the id, if the alias begins with a number. E.g. 3472 + green with prefix product-number => product-number-3472-green.html
- Bugfix on translatedtabletext with saving
- Bugfix tabletext and translatedtabletext can now save 0 as a figure.
- translatedtabletext has now the option to show/hide a table head in the front-end
- The table where the MetaModels are listed has now a search box for MM name and table name
- The meta data like link, alt or title of the attribute file are now automatically in the raw output
- Several small buxfixes
The work for edit/overrideAll on version 2.0 is now completed. Yet the feature is not implemented in the master, but it can be installed with composer for testing ("feature/override_edit_all"). Instruction here.
Compared to Contao-Core the edit/overrideAll feature has even more functionality
Information about the work input: Sven spent 240 hours for programming and Ingolf 60 hours for testing. There were donations of 2.400€ for programming. We would appreciate it very much, if the users of the feature will contribute as well with a donation.
MetaModels 2.1 for Contao 4
We are making good progress with MetaModels 2.1. The goal is still to have the first (beta) version end of October/beginning of November 2017.
The basic work on DCG, Translator, DIC etc. is now finished and will be tested again. So, we will begin with the MM core this week. So far, there were over 240 working hours contributed by the MM Team.
Unfortunately, the Fundraising for MetaModels 2.1 is a bit behind with 970€ (6% of the goal). But we hope that other supporters will join the previous three donators: Susanne Scho 42€, Paus Design & Medien GmbH & Co.KG 150€ and 1601.communication GmbH with 160,10€.
We decided to offer MM 2.1 for "early adopters" in exchange for an appropriate donation for the project. After the fundraising is completed, MM 2.1 will be available for all users. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Besides a financial support, a collaboration in terms of developing is always welcome – as a “donation” or in connection with a payment from the fundraising.
The fundraising for Manual file sorting is still at 46% of the target amount. For all users, who would like to have this feature before the fundraising is completed, there is also an "early adopter" option.
As mentioned, the is a new fundraising: With this frontend feature, it is possible to put items on a “watch list”. The saved items can be shown in a separate watch list or be sent via E-mail. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Donations for support and bugfixing MetaModels: